Join us this November as Absolute Zero Photography presents its fourth annual charity event fashion show! This year, AZ will be benefiting Spokane's Teen and Kid Closet. All proceeds will go towards Teen/Kid Closet.
This local charity, which was founded by Robyn Nance of KXLY, is “all about dignity for an often overlooked population, children in need.” Through donations of new or gently used clothing, Teen/Kid Closet is able to offer the less fortunate (babies through young adults in Eastern Washington and North Idaho) to have their own shopping experience, something that many of us take for granted. The outfits the kids pick out are simply given to them free of charge. In addition to the great work they do for area youth, the entire organization is run by volunteers.
We chose to support this organization based on a recommendation from one of our class of 2017 seniors. After meeting with Robyn Nance and Stacey Pincock to discuss our event and the opportunity to help their organization, supporting them through our event was a no brainer! We couldn’t have found a more perfect match for a fashion show primarily based around High School/College fashion and modeled by everyday high school and college students.
• 2 hour early access to view sponsors and participate in silent auctions and raffles
• Access to all general seating and areas
• Access to beverage station
• Class of 2020 or later seniors who would like to come early and listen about being a Brand Ambassador will receive FREE entry
• Location: Spokane Convention Center in the Centennial Ballroom
• Lobby doors open: 5:00PM
• Runway Show: 7:00PM
* to purchase tickets in advance, go to: www.eventbrite.com/absolute-zero-photography